The two abstract review modes "Classic" and "Advanced" are available, and differ in how the abstracts are assigned to reviewers.
Settings can be found in Abstract - Review Setup
In this mode abstracts are assigned according to the category of an abstract and the reviewers selected for this category are automatically chosen for the review process.
The categories can be set in Abstract - Abstract Setup - Categories.
In the abstract setup you can choose whether the category is activated for submission and review by clicking the checkboxes accordingly.
In Abstract - Abstract Setup - Committee reviewers are assigned to categories.
A manual assignment of abstracts to reviewers is available only in this "Classic Mode", under Abstract - Review-Helpdesk - Reviewers.
Here you can assign single abstracts or categories to a reviewer per drag & drop.
In this mode abstracts are assigned randomly but follow certain criteria.
In Abstract - Review Setup the count of abstracts per reviewer and reviews per abstracts must be set as follows:
- Minimum number of reviews per abstract ("0" as input means zero not unlimited)
- Maximum number of reviews per abstract ("0" as input means zero not unlimited)
- Minimum number of abstracts per reviewer ("0" as input means zero not unlimited)
- Maximum number of abstracts per reviewer ("0" as input means zero not unlimited)
- Include categories yes/no (if no: abstracts from all categories can be reviewed by any voter)
When a reviewer starts the abstract review for the first time, he /she will not yet have an overview of the abstracts, because
the assignment happens after the reviewer clicks on "Start abstract review". The assignment of abstracts is done on a "first come, first serve" basis.
GENERAL: ABSTRACTS FROM TESTUSER CAN NOT BE REVIEWED.